Monday 11 November 2013

Visible Image @ Hobbycrafts NEC


Hello there! Apologies for the lack of blogging lately!


We were working day and night to make loads of stock for the NEC
and it still wasn't enough....think we had 15 sell outs over the 4 day show!

We thought we'd show you our brand new stand, which we were 
extremely proud of, especially as we had THE most amazing samples on display, 
created by our superb Design Team!

 Thanks again awesome ladies xxx


Here it is....



























We'd like to say a HUGE thank you 
to everyone who came to see us!

It was so good to meet our wonderful customers, Facebook friends
and of course our Blog and twitter followers too!


We have also gained so many fantastic new customers,
who we're sure will adore our stamps and become a little bit addicted!


Thank you also to Sue Ashcroft who joined us on our stand, 
talking techniques and showing everyone the superb quality 
of Visible Image stamps!  We had a blast!

It was so good to meet both Sue and Pauline Butcher for the first time.
Pauline came to the show for 2 days and spent some time 
hanging out with us on the stand.

We cannot wait to meet the rest of our Design Team in the near future!


We are back home now and already busy working on 
some VERY exciting projects!!!

We have so many new designs to bring you!

Mark will be on your TV screens again very soon too, so watch this space....


 Don't forget to enter our 


Bye for now!


Mark & Helen xx


Visible Image


4 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

So happy to hear it went so well for you. Your stamp designs are fabulous, a real fresh breath of air, so to speak. All those sell outs now that is amazing but we stampers do like what we see.
I'm well impressed with your designs and the quality of your stamps. I don't have much £'s to spend these days so I got my brother to buy me a couple for my birthday. If I'm not impressed I don't come back lol! I will be back and I will be asking for some of your stamps for Xmas. Looking forward to getting the stamps I won in the last challenge too so that I can enter the current challenge lol! xx

Marg said...

Hiya, It was so lovely to meet you both, & Sue (without realising who she was) and I am extremely pleased with the photos that I have sent you via Fbk private message (to Helen). I do realise that I don't expect you to reply for a while with you being so busy. Thank you for being at the nec & allowing us crafters to meet the faces of the craft world that we love.
{{{{hugs}}}}
Marg B xx ;0
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Great blog Madge and Mr Po, I really enjoyed myself, well all of me apart from my throbbing feet! Great to meet you both, Mrs B, crafty mates and fellow visible image addicts....... Until we meet again :D xxx

Unknown said...

Bought my first stamps from you on Thursday.... And I love them, have already given a birthday card with the steampunk girl and made a couple to enter the sparkle challenge.... I knew on the day I would want more,.... And I do x